Um. Not really. But getting there.
Signed up for a DJ-ing course at the Barbican Theatre because it seemed interesting. At least, it's something I've never tried before, and if possible, I want to always try out new things.
Life's so short, after all, we only live once.
Managed to get my timing right to switch records, you know, the transfer from one record to the other thing... But it wasn't easy. And at the end the instructor actually mixed 2 records and played them together to show us what really good DJs can do. It was awesome!
Can I, a mere music enthusiast who can't even compile a mixed cd actually get something to flow so well like that DJ? Only time will tell.
Also joined a junkband workshop. The one where they make melody from miscellaneous junk items like bins, cookware and broomsticks. Had loads of fun being crazy there. *grin*
I'm going to hang out at the Barbican Theatre more often. Its a cool community.
Oh yeah, before I forget, batistuta1000, whoever you are, thanks for the mp3s! I now have Juliet the Orange's Tangible Kind of Thing and Eyelash, Ani DiFranco, Frente, Rooney, REM and Frente. Daniel also downloaded and sent me Eyelash.
Thanks dears. I really really appreciate it.
So now I'm just looking for Fairground Attraction's Perfect and Josie and the Pussycat's You Don't See Me.
Thanks sooo much. I'm playing those songs over and over and over again. It's like getting reacquianted with an old friend.
*happy happy grin*
* * *
Oh yeah, we didn't have water this morning. Luckily no class, if not I'd have to miss class already. Yeesh. Went over to Sophie's place to mandi, had a nice chat with her as well. We were talking about a friend who was probably going to get married next year.
Sigh, wouldn't it be great to marry your first love? It would be like a dream come true. I guess some people are more fortunate than others.
Anyway, had some friends over for cake and bread. They liked it. Yeayness! Can bake more often. I don't really like eating cake, but I love baking, so it's good to have friends to feed the goodies to.
I'm so happy today. Must be the mp3s.
Thanks sooo much, Daniel and batistuta1000!
2 comments:
wahhh vish got secret admirer!!! jeng jeng
jeles ke?
*buEk*
Post a Comment