Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pig headed with a waggy tail

New Year's resolution?

One of them was to start blogging. But the start of the Chinese New Year is just as good, ne?

I promise myself and swear upon all the stars up in heaven that I *will* blog more often, especially since I shall be going off to Plymmie soon (Valentine's day at that) and its a matter of course my loved ones and friends will want to know whats up with me.

*cheh wah*

Anyways, I celebrated Chinese New Year with mom's side of the family for the first time.. We had typical nyonya fare... shall post the pictures up soon. But it was good. They also celebrated my birthday last night - I'm a new year's eve baby.

How did Andy put it again? Oh yeah:
"head like a pig, tail like a dog"

*sigh*

Oh yah, a great big shoutout to my kinkyincestrouslesbian cousin Yen Ling who's currently freezing her sorry ass off in Aberdeen while I'm melting in the sweltering heat pigging out and getting angpows! Nyeh nyeh. I love you baby, I do, I do! But I still like to gloat. At your expense. Nyeh nyeh.

I'm having a terrible terrible headache. Hungover from yesterday's drinking binge. My tua ee's husband Uncle Richard (one my my fav uncles, btw) bought bottles of liquer and brandy and I had too many Martell shots, much to grandmummy's horror. Heh. And oh, my 4 year old cousin Melissa got pretty tipsy as well... what an age to start drinking!

We had a pretty good time last night. My only regret was that I ate wayyy too much. Am so darned bloated. Vysia doesn't know the meaning of moderation. She believes in binges.

No comments: